NEW! Ashford Needle-Felting Kits
Introducing Ashford's "New Zealand Wildlife" needle felting kit series!
The most iconic - a Kiwi of course, and a lesser known (but equally cute) Yellow-eyed Penguin, are both fun to make with basic needle-felting skills. These kits include everything you need to complete a Kiwi Bird or Penguin, presented in a sturdy little box, with a picture of the finished critter on top.
- New Zealand Corriedale wool in multiple colors
- one felting needle (needles are fragile! find extras here and here)
- foam block for felting, 6" x 4" x 2"
- Kiwi only: wire stems for leg structure
- illustrated step-by-step instructions
- sturdy reusable box