Ashford Needle-Felting Kits
Introducing Ashford's "New Zealand Wildlife" needle felting kit series!
The most iconic - a Kiwi of course, and an assortment of cute friends, are all fun to make with basic needle-felting skills. These kits include everything you need to complete one critter, presented in a sturdy little box, with a picture of the finished critter on top.
- New Zealand Corriedale wool in colors needed
- one felting needle (needles are fragile! find extras here and here)
- foam block for felting, 6" x 4" x 2"
- Kiwi, Pukeko, and Tui: wire stems for leg structure
- Seal only: string for whiskers
- illustrated step-by-step instructions
- sturdy reusable box