NEW! Ashford Complete Weaving Kit Preorder
The perfect gift for an aspiring weaver- or yourself! Get started weaving on Ashford's SampleIt rigid heddle loom, including all of the usual basics, plus even more tools and instructions for a multitude of pattern options, yarn for your first project, and a canvas tote to keep it all together.
The Complete Weaving Kit includes:
- 40cm (16") SampleIt Loom
- Canvas carry bag to fit the 40cm (16") loom and accessories
- One 30/10cm (7.5dpi) reed
- One 20/10cm (5dpi) reed for yarn included in the kit
- 2 Shuttles
- Warping Peg and Clamps
- Finishing Wax Polish
- Learn to Weave on the SampleIt Loom booklet
- The Ashford Book of Rigid Heddle Weaving - full of ideas and techniques!
But wait there's more – you will also receive yarn and full instructions for the first project...
- One 100gm skein of Ashford Merino Boucle Looped yarn (82% Merino, 18% Nylon)
- Full instructions to weave a sophisticated, luxurious, lightweight but super cosy scarf/shawl.
- Even the cotton yarn to lash on with!
These wonderful little looms are compact and cute without sacrificing function, and are for new and experienced weavers alike. Whether you are learning to weave for the first time, want to learn new techniques, or sample for larger projects, this loom is fun and easy to use.
Features strong handles, ratchets and clicker pawls so your warp never unwinds unintentionally, and has a built-in second-heddle option. This rigid heddle loom is strong and made of natural Silver Beech hardwood. Loom comes flat-packed, and simple assembly is required. You will need a phillips screwdriver. You may choose to finish the wood before assembling, with the included finishing wax.
Available for a limited time only. Preorders must be placed by October 15th, for shipping in late October, 2021. Kits qualify for free shipping in the US, and will ship directly to you from Ashford via DHL Express.