Ashford 38" Jack Loom
Due to popular demand, Ashford has reintroduced their eight-shaft, ten-treadle floor loom. The generous 38-inch weaving width, with 8 shafts, gives plenty of options for your weaving projects, and the large rising shed keeps the weaving a breeze. Create your own beautiful fabrics with ease on this strong, compact loom, in beautiful and sturdy lacquered Silver Beechwood.
- Eight shafts
- 10 treadles
- Bottom pivot beater with built-in shuttle race
- Easy action warp advancement with steel ratchet
- Friction rear brake
- Quiet smooth parallel lamms
- Smooth nylon shaft guides and easy shaft removal
- Folding back beam for storage and transport
- Built-in raddle with cap rail
- Removable front beam – for easy threading
- Removable back beam
- Handy shelf above castle
- Quick and easy cross stick attachment
Included with Loom
- 12-dent stainless-steel reed
- 14-inch boat shuttle
- 5 cross-sticks
- 10 wooden warp sticks
- 100 texsolv heddles per shaft (800 total)
Loom ships flat-packed, and assembly is required, with thorough illustrated instructions included. You will need a phillips screwdriver, hammer, candle wax, wood glue, adjustable wrench, light oil, and a tape measure or ruler.
Please note, this item will be drop-shipped to you directly from Ashford, and may arrive separately from the rest of your order. It qualifies for free shipping in the continental US. There have been pandemic-related production delays for Ashford products, and shipping dates for these items have been in flux- please contact us to inquire about shipping dates for specific items.