rewards & discounts
We offer a simple rewards program through Fivestars. We track purchases made both online and in store. In order to do so, we require your name and telephone number at time of purchase. Online purchases are automatically tracked, however, it is best to create an account to ensure purchases are consistently attributed to a single customer. Online and in store sale rewards are grouped together.
|200 points||$10 Off|
|500 points||$10 Off and 10% Off supplies|
|2,000 points||20% Off supplies and equipment|
The following do not contribute towards rewards:
- Sale or already marked down items
- Any single item that is priced at $100 or more
- Any items purchased at a discount (student, bulk, etc)
- Classes, lessons, services, tax or shipping
- A maximum of 200 points per item will be awarded.
- Supplies refers to yarn, fiber, needles, notions and small tools. Equipment refers to larger tools such as looms, wheels and larger tools.
- Rewards have no cash value and are non-transferable.
- Rewards may not be used to purchase gift certificates.
- Dollars off rewards carry no balance forward if not redeemed in full.
- Percentage discounts may not be combined with other discounts.
- Exchange only of items purchased with rewards.
What happened to the old punch card system?
The punch card system has been phased out for our new rewards program. This program allows web, mail and in-store purchases to accumulate to earn rewards points (also saving paper!). We will no longer punch for purchases made. You may use and consolidate any full cards for immediate redemption or transfer them in when you sign up for the new rewards program.
Weaving Works Student Discount
Materials for Weaving Works classes receive a 10% discount. Students enrolled in our multiple week courses receive 10% off purchases during the span of their course (in store only). Students enrolled in short courses and workshops will receive a 10% discount voucher towards a single purchase. Discounts and vouchers are non-transferable and expire two weeks after the course is complete. Student discounts do not apply to already marked down items or other promotional materials.
If you purchase more than $350 of yarn or fiber in a single transaction, you may receive a 10% discount. Please make sure to ask whomever is at the register, as we do not handle this type of transaction regularly. This does not include yarns already marked down or special orders.
PLEASE NOTE: No discounts or rewards are retroactive. They must be requested and handled at the time of transaction. All policies and programs are subject to change without notice.