Ashford Rigid Heddle Loom
Ashford's Rigid Heddle Loom is quick, easy to assemble, to warp and to use. This loom is available in four widths: 16" (40cm), 24" (60cm), 32" (80cm), 48" (120cm). These Rigid Heddle looms are strong and made of unfinished Silver Beech hardwood with.
Everything you need to get started (except yarn) is included:
- 7.5 dpi reed
- 2 stick shuttles
- threading hook
- warping peg and clamps for direct warping
- step-by-step instruction booklet
Expand the versatility of this loom with
- A compatible floor stand or table stand (for making wall hangings or tapestries easier)
- Freedom Roller (for more or thicker yardage)
- A second heddle kit (use two heddles for more pattern-ability)
- Extra reeds (2.5, 5, 7.5, 10, 12.5, 15 dpi)
- Variable dent reeds
- Pick-up sticks
- New! Warping Pegs to transform the underside of the loom to a warping frame for indirect warping.
All Ashford Rigid Heddle Looms qualify for free shipping within the continental US.
Please note, these looms will ship directly from Ashford via DHL Express, and may arrive separately from the rest of your order.