CLASS 21Q0 Private Weaving Classes by the Hour
We have made some modifications to our classes in order to keep everyone safe and healthy. The two main changes are that masks are required, and class sizes are limited to one or two students.
This new format allows for more flexibility in scheduling and topics!
- Beginning Weaving 2 - Weave 2nd sample with different patterns (2-5 hours)
- Planning projects & warping review (2-4 hours)
- Help with YOUR project
- What do you want to learn?
We can work with your schedule to find a time that works for everyone. Classes can be split into multiple sessions to allow time for working on your project at home. The minimum amount of class time that can be scheduled is two hours. Please Contact Us with days and times that may work for you, and what you would like to learn. At least a week's advance notice is preferred.
Bring a friend to learn with you, and save! The cost for two students in the same class is less than for two separate classes.
Erica looms are available to borrow during classes, if needed, and warping and winding tools are available to use during class. Supply fees may apply, depending on subject matter. A refundable $300 deposit is required to take the loom home between classes. If you have your own portable loom or tools or yarn that you would like to use, please mention that when you get in touch.
Wearing of face masks is required during class and inside the storeroom. Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes will be available in the classroom.
Please get in touch with us to set up a class before paying. We will need to know:
- desired topic (warp review, project planning, etc., see above)
- your previous weaving experience
- if you will be borrowing a loom, or using your own portable loom
- if you need yarn or other supplies, or if you have your own
- your availability, general or specific
If you are interested in learning to weave as a beginner, that listing can be found here: Private Class, Beginning Weaving