As you may have read in our earlier email, The Weaving Works will be focusing on weaving, spinning and felting supplies. (Thank you to all who have been shopping our Knitting Supplies Closeouts!). We also appreciate how many of you followed us on our journey online and downtown. As we've shifted our business from brick and mortar to primarily online, we've found our Denny Triangle location to be polarizing, and hindering us from achieving some of our goals as we've shifted.
Moving forward, we're moving north! While this next move will not be better for all, it will be beneficial to many (including key members of our staff). We will now have a bit more dedicated space for order pick ups and popping open, while also allowing us to keep our classes more affordable. While we may be farther for some of you, we will now have ample free parking available and also be able to pop-open for in-person shopping in a wider range of hours (such as weekends!).
Though we will continue to operate as an online shop, we hope to see more of you for classes, order pickups, and pop-open days at our new Meadowdale location!
Looking forward to serving you better,
Jennifer, Jessica, Stacy and Carrie
As of September 1, 2018, our new address for classes and order pickups will be:
The Weaving Works
16825 48th Ave W
Lynnwood, WA 98037
- There will be no change to our classes scheduled at the Queen Anne Studio location.
- All classes currently scheduled at our downtown location will be moved to our Lynnwood location.
- Order pickups will be suspended while we are in the process of moving. When pickups resume, they will be listed on the calendar. Read about how pickups work here.
- There may be delays in shipping orders while we are in the process of moving, for the first week or two of September 2018.
- Did I mention there is plenty of FREE PARKING?
Thank you for your patience with us while we are in the process of moving!