Annual Mother's Day Sale 2016
Every year we celebrate Mother's Day with our big sale. This year's sale will take place Friday, May 6th through Sunday, May 8th with extended hours on Friday evening.
As usual, you can expect the biggest discounts of the year and some yarns that have disappeared from our shelves to reappear at significant discount.
Here's the deal:
- All yarn, fiber, discontinued yarns and orange tagged items (items already marked at a discount) are 25% off
- All books, publications, dyes, fabrics, needles, notions, and tools will be 20% off (seriously, stock up!)
- On Sunday, discontinued yarns and orange tagged items will be 30+% off their tagged prices
- We can't discount equipment (looms, wheels, drum carders), Tom Bihn products or consignment items, but we will be honoring 10% rebates on these purchases to be used on future yarn and fiber purchases (see "The Finer Print" below)
Please remember that we do not have a designated parking lot! Pay parking in the area is $1/hr, however due to construction in the area, there is less street parking than usual. We recommend ride sharing, bike riding and public transportation if you're planning ahead. For those of you with vehicles to stow: There is free parking at the Park and Ride under I-5 as well as at Roosevelt High School on 12th between 65th & 68th in the evenings and weekends (both are a few blocks away).
Also, don't forget to bring your own bag!
Here are some of the Fantastic Yarns we'll be saying goodbye to. Make sure to come by for some amazing deals on them!
- Berroco Ultra Alpaca
- Cascade Heritage Silk
- Ella Rae Lace Merino Aran
- Lana Grossa 365 Cotone
- Noro Shiraito
- Noro Taiyo Sock
- Noro Taiyo Sport
- Plymouth Baby Alpaca Grande
- Reywa Harmony
- Rowan Baby Alpaca DK
- Rowan Fine Tweed
- Rowan Purelife Revive
- Rowan Truesilk
- Shibui Baby Alpaca
The Finer Print:
- The sale is on a first come, first served basis
- Discounts only apply to items in stock (no special orders)
- Discounts do not apply to items on hold or specially ordered and awaiting your pick up
- We cannot put items on hold during the sale
- We will not be issuing any rewards points during the sale
- You may use your rewards points, store credit and gift certificates during the sale
- All sales are final. No returns or exchanges.
- Rebates: Upon check out, we will mark your receipt with the rebate amount for your information, and make note of it in our system. The rebate can only be used for yarn or fiber. Rebates will expire July 31, 2016.
- The winding station will be out of commission to clear a little more space.